Thursday, January 13, 2011

Twitter fun

I am not all that into Twitter. I prefer to get my work-related info from LinkedIn, my professional Facebook profile, and good old-fashioned email, and notices about a blog being updated from my RSS feed. I have a Twitter account for my consulting biz (email me if you want that), to drive people to my blog or to encourage them to attend some event I'm presenting at. But most of the few people I follow on it are comedians. I'm amazed at how pithy people can be in 140 characters or less.

If you want to laugh, here are some suggested Twitter feeds:

Frank Conniff, from MST3K. Current my favorite Twitter feed.

FakeAPStylebook. Would have made getting through my journalism degree a lot easier.

Conan O'Brien, (and his staff, of course)

CEQuirk, also known as Carpetblogger, a humanitarian and public opinion research consultant, specializing in places no one else wants to go (her tweets mostly point to her web site, but that's always worth a read)

No comments:

Post a Comment